Legislation & references
- STCW A-VI/1-4 + relevant parts of A-II/5, A-III/5 and A-III/7 + A-II/1, A-II/2, A-II/3, A-III/1, A-III/2, A-III/4 and A-III/6
- COSWP Ch15
- ILO Code of Practice on “Accident Prevention on Board Ship at Sea and in Port” ch10.
- IMO Resolution A.1050(27).
- ISGOTT CH10 + refs in chs 2, 7 and 14
- Identify the possible causes of an enclosed space emergency
- Recognise signs of adverse health effects caused by exposure to hazards in enclosed spaces
- Describe the emergency procedures for rescue from an enclosed space
- List the elements of an enclosed space entry contingency plan
- Identify common errors made when an enclosed space entry operation becomes an emergency situation
- Identify the requirement for, and purpose of, effective enclosed space rescue drills
English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Korean
- Exmar Ship Management
- Interlink Maritime Corp.
- Bernhard Schulte Ship Management
- Naviera Armas
- Nordic Hamburg
- Kedextin S.L
- Hoegh Autoliners