Legislation & references
- STCW A-VI/1-4 + relevant parts of A-II/5, A-III/5 and A-III/7 + A-II/1, A-II/2, A-II/3, A-III/1, A-III/2, A-III/4 and A-III/6
- COSWP Ch15
- ILO Code of Practice on “Accident Prevention on Board Ship at Sea and in Port” ch10.
- IMO Resolution A.1050(27).
- ISGOTT CH10 + refs in chs 2, 7 and 14
- Describe the procedures to be followed while personnel are working in an enclosed space
- Describe the monitoring equipment used whilst in an enclosed space
- Identify the role of personnel at the entrance to an enclosed space
- Describe typical communication arrangements while personnel are working in an enclosed space
- Identify other possible problems when working in an enclosed space and the procedures necessary to manage them
- Identify the limitations of an Enclosed Space Entry permit
English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Korean
- Exmar Ship Management
- Maersk Tankers