|The Seagull Training Administrator Online delivers the training supervisor - office personnel easy and unlimited access to administrative tools, while seafarers can login from home for their online training and review their training records and development status. Access is controlled using certified industry standards for online security.
It specifies a training profile for every crew position that includes the positions training frequency and minimum pass scores plus the ability to have full web access to the entire Onboard Library of Computer Based Training (CBT) modules. STA Online is customised to your requirements to include your company’s personnel and ship’s data.
The complete Onboard Training Library of Computer Based Training (CBT) modules are available via STA Online. This means that seafarers can complete their required training ashore, adding to training already completed onboard. Both the onboard and online training results are stored in the same central database so that all training is recorded.
All training records and reports are readily available at any time for the training officer or supervisor. With the online function all administration and reports are available at Seagull's "Customer login" on the web page.
- Personnel administration information is available
- Training records are available
- Training status is available
- All CBT modules are available
- Company specific CBT modules
- Easy to use from any PC, anywhere, anytime
- No need for any additional software
- Unlimited access for training administration
- All CBT modules are available for unlimited use
- Low annual cost
- Microsoft Explorer or Firefox internet browser
- Internet connection
- Macromedia Flash player
SAFETY THROUGH KNOWLEDGE